woensdag 4 februari 2015

Writing a blog

When I‘am writing a blog I used creative writing techniques. When I start thinking about writing a blog, I mostly start with the key question why it’s interesting for my readers. After that I go further with questioning. I prepare more questions like:

  • What’s the reason that I like to write it down?
  • What’s my key message?
  • What’s the new element for the readers?

After I defined the key messages and the topic I mostly start with writing the first paragraph based on free writing. I write down what's in my mind. After then I decide what structure will become in the blog. Sometimes I do a brainstorm, called listing, for the body of the blog and another time I can write it in one flow.

After written down my first version of the blog I quit and wait at least one hour. I have to change my mind on another subject, called a break state. After then I start reading from the beginning and decide it the structure is looking fine. After then I finalize the whole blog and sometimes I ask other people to read the blog upfront and to give the first feedback.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten